The many variations on the classic characteristics of Tuscan, Ionic, Doric or Corinthian columns can be tossed aside to create an entirely unique architectural look for your home. Most fiberglass mix columns contain close to 40 percent fiberglass with the remaining 60 percent a mix of other composites to achieve the desired effect. .com is undoubtedly matchless in customization, variety, and quality. Examples included glass fiber reinforced stone (GFRS); glass fiber reinforced polymer (GFRP); glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC); and glass fiber reinforced gypsum (GFRG). They can be simple and traditional or feature unusual bases and contemporary capitals or tops. In the same way, if you'd like an intricate design on your interior column, you may prefer one made of a soft wood like pine.com. If you like sleek and simple lines, early Greek Doric or Ionic columns are a good style for you. If you have a special design in mind, don't be afraid to ask around until you find it. Using the finest materials to craft superior products, PacificColumns. That effect may be load bearing capacity, texture, or the look Dope dyed polyester yarns manufacturer in China of traditional materials such as stone, plaster or marble. Many are created from a mix of materials, usually a natural material reinforced with fiberglass.An architectural column is a structural or decorative column that can bear weight. Made from wood, aluminum, or a fiberglass mix, they are used indoors and out and are available in several different shapes and sizes. Greek architecture, for example, famously incorporated rows of columns to transform public temples and other buildings into majestic open structures rather than closed, stone box-like structures. Part of what makes this wide scope of originality possible is the range of raw materials available for the manufacture of columns today. Another choice for exterior columns of non-standard size is pre-cast stone. However, improved fiberglass molding techniques provide excellent detail to decorative components of a custom column. Custom sizes and shapes are also common with most manufacturers. Where To Begin In fact there are so many choices in materials, styles and design that it may be difficult to choose. Many home owners are intrigued by historically accurate architectural columns, columns reminiscent of glorious structures like the Parthenon in Athens or ancient Greece. To find out more, please visit pacificcolumns. These include everything from wood, to stone, fiberglass to chrome, bronze, and brass. Chances are, if it isn't already available, you can have columns created to fit your unique specifications with no problem at all. Don't Be Afraid To Ask For What You Want Today's architects have an assortment of technological choices for creating columns styled to their specifications. Greek columns are further divided according to style into three more categories: the Doric Order, the Ionic Order and the Corinthian Order. If you like ornate and contemporary you may want a modified Roman Tuscan column. PacificColumns. All three of these column designs have a Roman version in addition to two purely-Roman styles: Tuscan and Composite. About 80 percent of the columns sold today have some mix of fiberglass. Greek and Roman Styles The two most common types of architectural columns are the Greek and Roman styles. Contemporary or classic? Simple or ornate? Then consider the use of the column: Load bearing or decorative? If it's load-bearing, is it a part of the structure or a single-standing unit? Each of your functional and decorative choices will help you narrow down your materials and design.com is the leading provider of interior/exterior architectural columns. They can be twisted, a double set, plain or decorated. If your column will stand outdoors as the support for a bird bath or a sun dial, then you may prefer fiberglass or a fiberglass mix that is slow to wear due to weather and insects. Indoors or out, some architectural columns are shell designs that wrap around load-bearing shafts of wood. Many distributors will maintain a stock of both decorative and load bearing columns in a range of heights and diameters, each with bases and traditional top designs to match. Start with the overall look that you'd like for your porch, interior, exterior or yard. So Much To Choose From Architectural columns can be square or hexagonal.
文章標籤
創作者介紹
創作者 Polyesterdty 的頭像
Polyesterdty

Polyester Yarn News

Polyesterdty 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()